THE place for hair removal!
We offer hair removal by an experienced professional sugarist (over 10 years experience sugaring) utilizing organic sugar. Brazilians with sugar in less than 10 minutes!
SKIN SMOOTHING TREATMENTS
Book within every 4 weeks to receive 20% off!
~Hair growth slows down after continuous hair removal~
~Helps your Cosmetics go on smoother ~
~Results last anywhere from 2-6 wks~
SKIN's therapists are extensively trained to remove unwanted hair with minimal discomfort to you. Please notify us if you are taking Accutane, Retin A, or using any harsh skin medications. Avoid sun exposure 24 hours before and after your treatment. Please allow at least two weeks of hair growth in between treatments. We advise the discontinued use of over-the-counter or prescription exfoliants 2 weeks prior and post your hair removal treatment.
Gratuities are cash only and cannot be placed on the credit card.
Brow | $30+ (brow service only performed with wax)
Below three facial hair removal services performed with wax,
unless booked with Rose for sugaring.
Upper Lip | $18
Chin | $18
Sides of Face | $20+
Body Hair Removal
Ask for Rose if you want organic hair removal body sugaring. Rose has been sugaring for over 10 years.
Bikini | $55 *
Brazilian | $85 *
Back | $80
Chest | $80
Half Legs | $70
Full Legs | $100
Under Arms | $35
Lower Arms | $45
Full Arms | $60
*Please note for Brazilians and Bikinis, you must exfoliate the few days prior to your hair removal (we sell wonderful exfoliating gloves in the spa). Please do not trim hair prior to your hair removal service.
Sugar vs Wax what is the difference?
Quite a bit actually…
Body wax products are very different from sugaring products. Sugaring requires an entirely different mind-set and approach from waxing legs and bodies. For instance…
Waxing products adhere to skin cells…
This is one of the major differences between sugaring and waxing legs and other more sensitive areas. Wax products are made of resins which adhere to skin cells on legs and bodies.
Sugaring products never adhere to live skin cells. Therefore, when it is removed, it only gently exfoliates dead skin cells, leaving behind glowing skin.
Additionally, because sugaring paste is all natural and water soluble, it can be easily rinsed away if it is accidentally flicked on clothes or residue is left on skin.
Waxing pulls hair against its natural direction of growth…
When waxing, you remove the hair against the natural direction of growth.
With the sugaring method, you only remove the hair in the natural direction of the hair growth. Plus, through the sugaring application technique, the sugar paste seeps into the hair follicle. This helps lubricate the hair root allowing the root to remove completely without breaking and with less pain.
This will make a world of difference in comfort. This is especially important for clients who have suffered in the past with waxing in sensitive areas.
The healthy difference between all natural sugaring versus waxing…
Sugaring Paste is all natural. In fact, the only ingredients are sugar, water and lemon. That’s it. It’s even edible and delicious, and it’s a wonderful treatment for the skin.
Most products used for waxing legs and full bodies are made from resins and are not nearly as bio-degradable. They also create more waste being applied with wood sticks and pellon strips that end up in landfills.
No risk of burning sensitive skin areas with sugaring…
Waxing the legs or any area requires hot wax which done improperly risks burning sensitive skin.
Sugaring is done at body temperature. There’s no need for heat. Sugaring treatment adheres to the hair, not the skin, and lubricates the root for easier removal from the follicle. Combined with the hair removal in the natural direction of growth, sugaring means a much less damaging experience for you.
What sugaring will and will not do…
Sugaring will HELP:
• eliminate ingrown hairs
• prevent new ingrown hairs
• extract all hair colors and textures
• successfully treat all skin types and colors
• improve the skin tone and texture
Sugaring will NOT:
• burn the skin
• damage the dermal cells
• “pit” the delicate facial skin cells
• scar the follicle mouth or surrounding area
• promote cross contamination
* Before sugaring please notify us if you are using any exfoliating creams (alpha hydroxy acids, retin A, glycolic). Accutane, as well as other medications, can cause serious side effects such as scabbing. You Must Be 18 years or Older To Have Sugaring Done, Please bring a parent or guardian to sign for you if you are not 18.***
You need to schedule in 4 weeks or less after your first appointment to receive the
Why you should come back before 4 weeks is up?
1. Enjoy 20% OFF coupon on any sugaring hair removal service by returning before 4 weeks is up. You must re-book at time of first service.
2. Your hair will stop growing if you stick with Anagen! Anagen Phase of Hair Growth: This is the first and active growth cycle of a hair lasting 2-3 weeks. This is the very best time to remove hair when it is first starting to grow, it will hurt less because the roots are shallow and it will prevent the hair from developing a strong blood supply, no blood means permanent hair removal quickly! In the early Anagen cycle the hair follicle is also shallow in the skin. If you wait to sugar the base or root of the follicle extends deeper into layers of skin, the hair increases in length and becomes coarser acquiring more blood supply to nourish it. This creates stronger follicles which means stronger hair growth that will keep coming back.
*The 20% discount on prebooking your next sugaring appt in 4 weeks or less cannot be combined with any other offer.
*Skin Day Spa (Skin llc) makes no claim that results are representative of all consumers who use their services or products. Skin llc recommends you consult with a physician before starting any skin care program. Individual results will vary, therefore no guarantees are offered or implied. Skin Day Spa’s (Skin llc’s) products and/or services are not intended for the diagnosis, treatment or cure of any medical condition.
*Cannot be combined with any other offer or pre booking discount. Packages/series must be used within 12 months. No refunds. Packages/series are as offered and may not be altered or changed in any way. Prepayment in full is required to obtain package pricing.
DISCLAIMER: The information above is intended for educational purposes only. The author of this article is not a medically trained physician; therefore, any theories or suggestions put forward are intended to supplement and not replace the advice of medically or legally trained professionals.